Hooray, a meme! And a Friday meme, no less, hehe…but that’s ok. :D There aren’t many for Saturday on The Memes List so I nabbed one for yesterday. :P This one is called Friday Fun!
- Do you decorate your house for the fall? Funny enough, I’m never at my house for the holidays. Mostly because I’m in college and I go visit the family and Chaz for pretty much every holiday. :P However, when I graduate college next year, I plan on getting really into decorating! Even if I have to go decorate Chaz’s house! :D
- Do you decorate for the fall holidays, like Halloween and Thanksgiving? If so, when do you start? Ohhh, I plan to! At least for Halloween. It’s been a few years since I’ve gotten to give out candy to kids! I want it to be all spooky. I probably won’t decorate as much for Thanksgiving unless it is a few things around the table for the actual meal.
- Do you decorate for Christmas or other December celebration? If so, how early do you start?Yeah! Christmas is a MUST! However, my mom is funny and whenever I go home for Thanksgiving she drags out the millions of decorations they have and makes us all help her decorate, lol. So I guess right after Thanksgiving. When I get my own house, I might wait a couple weeks after Turkey-day to decorate. :)
- Do you have any holiday decorating traditions? My family has a Santa Claus figurine we put on top of the tree! I can’t wait to have my own traditions though, sometime in the future. ;)
- Do you have a favorite decoration? Show us! Yes!! I love collecting S’more Ornaments! They are these adorable little ornaments made in the shape of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate! Here is one that is on my wishlist!