I have this fabulous book called The Everything College Cookbook that my sisters got me a couple Christmases ago. I recommend it for anyone who is living on their own, in college or just wants some easy (but super delish) recipes! Here is the one that I made for breakfast today:
Cheesy English Muffins
- 4 English muffins
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canned tuna
- 3 ounces plain cream cheese
- Split the English muffins in half and toast.
- While the muffins are toasting, stir the garlic powder and lemon juice into the tuna in a small bowl. Add the cream cheese, mashing to mix it in thoroughly.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto each toasted muffin half. Serve cold. Store the unused portion of the tuna and cream cheese mixture in a sealed container in the refrigerator. (It will last for 2 to 3 days.)
It was much, much yummier than I thought it would be! I’m not too huge of a tuna fan, but I love to try new recipes and food. :D When I described the recipe to Chaz he went “Yuck!” when I mentioned the tuna, hehe. :P I’ll get him to like it!! Rawr! ;) Ok, now I have a lot of stuff to get done, cya!